New book is out!

Some of my passions are babies, books and baking bread. This blog will talk about all these things, and more, as the spirit moves me. Right now I'm excited that my first book is out, and it's for babies! Well, toddlers and preschoolers, anyway. I happen to have one in my family, the lovely Little Miss Charlotte, my first grandchild. The book, "Bedtime for Baby Mouse," is dedicated to her. It's available from Theaq Publishing or on Amazon.com.

It tells the store of Baby Mouse resisting bedtime, claiming to still feel cold even as Mama Mouse brings out, one at a time, every blanket in the house. Here's the publisher's description:

Humorous and heart-warming. Baby Mouse is having trouble falling asleep because he is cold. It may take more than extra blankets, however, for him to warm. This story introduces color words through vivid illustrations and a familiar bedtime routine.

I especially recommend  the book to all parents who practice Attachment Parenting -- or who are thinking about it.

To check it out,  you can go here:

Comments

Popular Posts